After Hours: Tales from the Ur-Bar edited by Joshua Palmatier & Patricia Bray
|Author(s)||Joshua Palmatier (editor)
Patricia Bray (editor)
|Published||January 4, 2011|
After Hours: Tales from the Ur-Bar edited by Joshua Palmatier and Patricia Bray is an anthology of fantasy and science fiction short stories, originally published on January 4, 2011. It is the first book in the Ur-Bar series.
It contains the following stories:
- An Alewife in Kish by Benjamin Tate
- Why the Vikings Had No Bars by S. C. Butler
- The Emperor’s New God by Jennifer Dunne
- The Tale That Wagged the Dog by Barbara Ashford
- Sake and Other Spirits by Maria V. Snyder
- The Fortune-teller Makes Her Will by Kari Sperring
- The Tavern Fire by D.b. Jackson
- Last Call by Patricia Bray
- The Alchemy of Alcohol by Seanan Mcguire
- The Grand Tour by Juliet E. Mckenna
- Paris 24 by Laura Anne Gilman
- Steady Hands and a Heart of Oak by Ian Tregillis
- Forbidden by Avery Shade
- Where We Are Is Hell by Jackie Kessler (Book 4.4 in the Hell on Earth series)
- Izdu-bar by Anton Strout
No trigger warnings have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
An asterisk (*) indicates that the author openly identifies with that identity.
No representations have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!
No tropes have been added yet. To add some, click on the edit button!