Book Trigger Warnings:Acknowledgements
Here at Book Trigger Warnings we are extremely grateful for our users who continuously spend their time and energy making our wiki better. We appreciate all of you so so much. One of the great things about a wiki is that user edits are logged and credited so you can always see how much work each user has put in to helping us grow.
On this page, we would also like to take time to thank all of the book bloggers/reviewers who allowed us to use their past reviews to update our site when we first started out along with all of those who privately messaged us with contributions, allowing us to make the edits for them. Thanks to all of you, BTW was able to get its feet on the ground, collecting over 2700 trigger warnings in our first week! BTW would not be what it is today without all of your help.
If you'd like to support these reviewers, we've listed some of their links (with their permission) below:
- Adrianna at twitter.com/romancebookbing
- Ashley at redhairedashreads.wordpress.com/
- Beth at goreadyourshelf.com
- Brigid at brigiddowney.com/category/books/
- Cat at twitter.com/beesandbooks1
- Ceri Louise at youtube.com/user/cerilouise87
- Danni at forbookssake.home.blog
- Ellie at twitter.com/ReadtoRamble
- Ellyn at allonsythornraxxbooks.com/
- Erika at andonshereads.wordpress.com/
- Eshana at teatimebookreview.wordpress.com/
- Halee at twitter.com/hdsreadinglife
- Nikki at nikkiswiftreads.com
- Nikki S at takemeawayyy.com
- Paulina at twitter.com/pauliandthegods
- Rachel Verna at strangenessbooks.wordpress.com/
- Yumi at www.syumiyamamoto.com/blog
Thanks again to everyone who has helped us with our mission to make things like trigger warnings more accessible to readers!